It’s important to understand that Krav Maga is not a style, it has techniques unique to it but ultimately, it’s a hybrid self defence and fighting system (like MMA) but geared towards real world violence. It’s a mindset more than anything else.
You can bring any experiences you have. I had approximately 8 years of boxing experience and twenty years in the Royal Marines but several altercations and a new career in Close Protection made me realise I needed additional skill sets.
It WILL enhance your knowledge and ability to defend yourself from real violence without having to train for years!
Join in January and pay no joining fee! Learn from Somerset’s longest standing Krav Maga club! We do not hold onto traditions for the sake of it, survival is all that matters!
Benefits of training with Krav Maga Taunton
• Increased awareness and understanding preventive tactics to becoming a victim.
• Gain skills to counter extreme violence: Unarmed attacks, grabs and chokes, knife attacks, knife threats, attacks from blunt objects, ground survival including weapons, multiple attackers, firearms threats.
• Develop the mindset and aggression needed to deal with the above.
• Understand the psychology of stress in conflict and what principles will give you a better chance.
• Increased fitness and conditioning oriented for combat.
• Increased confidence and self assurance.
• Make great friends
• have a hobby and skills that are useful for life.
Book a FREE taster session TODAY visit https://www.krav-maga-taunton.co.uk or contact Mark on 07986 516337, limited places available.
About The Author
Mark Edwards is a professional Krav Maga coach and a passionate advocate for good Krav Maga training. Mark heads up Krav Maga Taunton & Bridgwater and regularly coaches at national Krav Maga instructor training courses. Mark can be contacted on 07986516337