How are you? If its been a while since you contacted us at Krav Maga Taunton and a lot has changed!
All our classes are fully online now and we are getting great feedback!
Because we value everyone who has ever been a part of the Krav Maga Taunton family, we wanted to offer you the chance to come back for a FREE trial session!!
Thank you for contacting us. Since the current lockdown restrictions came into effect, we have been running our Krav Maga Self-Defence sessions online and fully interactive, we have found them to be of great benefit to our students mentally and physically, it is great to be able to continue training, ready for when we are back in class.
Our fully-interactive classes are taught via Zoom and streamed live to our private Facebook group enable us to teach authentic Krav Maga and coach our students whilst allowing us to correct form and technique as we go, one of the major benefits is having the ability to answer questions as we run through the sessions helping our students to learn faster than watching videos alone.
In addition to this as a club member you will access to:
- On demand videos including self defence, personal protection, fitness, and mindset classes.
- 12 additional Facebook live instructional sessions a week with various British Krav Maga Instructors from across the country who specialise in their fields.
- Weekly virtual get together & wellness check, a social online gathering with other club members, and an opportunity to share a few laughs and training tips.
- Special access to all our online members’ only content via our mobile phone App.
- Our fitter families programme incorporating children’s martial arts and family fitness sessions.
The great news is that we will be opening our online classes to new members. If you would like to attend a free online trial session, then please let us know when you would like to attend, and we will book you in. If after this session you would like to become a member, we can set up your preferred no minimum period, cancel at any time payment option.
If you have any further questions, then please do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you to book your free trial!
About The Author
Mark Edwards is a professional Krav Maga coach, Personal Trainer and passionate advocate for good Krav Maga training. Mark heads up Krav Maga Taunton & Bridgwater and regularly coaches at national Krav Maga instructor training courses. Mark can be contacted on 07986516337