In response to today’s update statement from the government, we have assessed our services and procedures to ensure continued compliance.
My considered interpretation of the guidance has allowed us to conclude the following:
· As our club does NOT currently offer team sports, we are able to continue to offer our full range of indoor services and classes.
· To ensure compliance, we will continue training at individual workstations only.
· We are not currently required to restrict class sizes for adults and will continue to offer class sizes based on space available.
· Our existing risk assessments and policies continue to be sufficient.
To assist us in ensuring that we remain compliant, limiting the risk of the transfer of any virus and the possibility of being challenged on our provision, we request that all members and people attending trial lessons continue to:
· Only attend for pre-booked sessions.
· Use hand sanitiser before and after each session.
· Follow the one way systems at our venues.
· Maintain social distancing.
· Abstain from training in accordance with government guidelines if you have symptoms or have had contact with someone with symptoms of COVID-19, until the required isolation period has passed.
If you have any questions or concerns, I welcome you to contact me directly.
As always thank you once again for your ongoing support and co-operation.
About The Author
Mark Edwards is a professional Krav Maga coach, Personal Trainer and passionate advocate for good Krav Maga training. Mark heads up Krav Maga Taunton & Bridgwater and regularly coaches at national Krav Maga instructor training courses. Mark can be contacted on 07986516337